A new year means it’s time to look forward to some new stuff. I think 2018 bodes to be a year full of exciting events and happenings from babies to movies to sporting events. According to EOnline.com there are 50 to be exact.
Here are my top 10.
1. Next month, Justin Timberlake will do the halftime show at Super Bowl 52 in Minneapolis.
2. On February 9th, the 2018 Winter Olympics will kick off in South Korea.
3. Superhero movie “Black Panther” ( Marvel) will hit theaters February 16th.
4.What many have been waiting for…a new season of “Roseanne” premieres in March along with the reboot of my personal favorite “Queer Eye” “Trading Spaces” and “American Idol”.
5. Disney fans, if you happen to visit the NYC, “Frozen: The Musical” will officially open on Broadway in March. Then in April, it’ll be joined by a “Mean Girls” musical and a “Harry Potter” musical. Lots of Musicals.
6. Oprah, of course, will be a big part of 2018 with her movie version of “A Wrinkle in Time” hitting theaters in March. She’ll also be getting the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes this Sunday.(it’s about time she got a huge award)
7. Kate Middleton is expecting baby #3 in April. Then Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are tying the knot in May.
8. If movies are your thing, “Ocean’s 8” will hit theaters in June. It’s the all-female spin-off of “Ocean’s 11” with Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, and Rihanna.
9. Lady Gaga will start her residency in Las Vegas in December.
10. “Mary Poppins Returns” starring Emily Blunt will hit theaters Christmas Day. Meryl Streep, Colin Firth, and Dick Van Dyke are also in it. Dick turned 92 years old last month.
You can see the top 50 events coming up in 2018 HERE.