It’s FRIDAY! Which usually means it’s the day at work where we check out and start thinking about the weekend about 8 hours too early. If you just aren’t feeling it right now…here are the top ways for you to slack off at work ( and hopefully make time fly by a little bit quicker )
- Browse the internet – I prefer online shopping…oh yea, and today is PAYDAY! So, get to shopping.
- Checking personal emails – Don’t act like you don’t do it.
- Texting – We are always on our phones…and to be honest, I don’t see that going away although I do like when I accidentally leave my phone at home once in a while.
- Browsing your socials – Oh! That reminds me…Time to check facebook!
- Leaving your desk just to walk around the office – I work with SO many of these people, although it IS good to stretch your legs a bit from time to time.
- Online Shopping – Refer to #1
- Dealing with errands and paying bills online – Guilty!
- Eating lunch at your desk – I kinda feel like this is the opposite of slacking. Usually this is done so you can work through work, right?!