Today is one of the most famous LOVE holidays that exist. I also know that NOT everyone is in a relationship and just because you are single shouldn’t mean you don’t get to celebrate love just like attached folks. Here are some things you can do on Valentine’s Day to celebrate love even if you don’t have a partner…because you are perfect just the way you are!
- Have a movie marathon featuring your celebrity crush.
- Babysit a couples child so they can have a night out. Babies always make you happy.
- Treat yourself by signing up for a singles subscription box. Presents are fun.
- Go on a shopping spree and take advantage of holiday sales. NEW CLOTHES! (or video games for dudes)
- Do a secret santa like exchange with your other single friends.
- Pamper yourself at a spa…or a sports bar guys.
- Go to a comedy club with friends. Drinks and laughing never fail.
- Celebrate GALentines Day or BROentines Day
- Go out of town on a vacation- vacations are fun on ANY day
- Take a new exercise class – Endorphins make you happy.
For more ideas on what you can do to celebrate love on this day even when you’re single, you can check out the entire list HERE.