We have all been there. Trying to do 4567890 things at once and multitasking even while we are driving. When we drive to work we think about all of the things we need to do while we are there. When we leave work, we are thinking about all of the things we need to do once we get home. It’s never ending. STOP texting and driving. We have said it before and many of us are guilty of it. Did you know that texting isn’t the only thing that distracts us from our driving? According to PR Newswire, HERE are the top things that can be hazardous to our health while driving.
1. Checking out apps on your phone. 92% of people say it’s distracting.
2. Texting or emailing. 91% say it’s distracting . . . but 53% of them admit to doing it anyway.
3. Talking on the phone, 54%.
4. Looking at the GPS, 47%.
5. Eating, 39%.
6. Changing the radio station, 30%.
7. Our car’s warning sounds, 29%.
8. Talking to other people in the car, 21%.