Sure the 10th Annual Downtown Food and Wine Festival is 4 days away. Maybe wine isn’t your thing…that’s ok. Thanks to Stella Artois ( the official beer of the fest) you will have some great beer to drink this weekend while walking around gorgeous Lake Eola and enjoying amazing live music ALL while benefiting your health. THAT’S RIGHT! Beer is good for you!
- It can help reduce risk of heart disease. …
- It can help protect against Alzheimer’s disease. …
- It can help lower risk of diabetes. …
- It can help prevent kidney stones. …
- It can help minimize risk of cancer…
For a full list of ALL the reasons you should enjoy a frosty cold one this weekend click HERE.
And for all of the reasons you should attend the fest….well check this out.
- Wine Tasters Club Ticket –$38
- Includes GA ticket into Fest and (5) 2oz samples of any wines throughout the Fest plus an additional 6th pour compliments of Johnnie Walker’s Johnnie and soda
- This item does sell out so purchase in advance
Ultimate Fest tickets – $115
- All-inclusive package of Fest elements
- There is a limited quantity of this ticket.
- One (1) General Admission Ticket for Saturday 2/24/2018
- One (1) Wine Taster’s Club Lanyard with an exclusive 6th pour from Johnnie Walker Red
- Twenty dollars ($20) in Food & Beverage Tickets
- One (1) VIP Parking Pass
- Complimentary Downtown Food & Wine Fest Gift
- Access to the VIP Tent located next to the main stage
- Includes a private wine and beer bar with premium wines for purchase
- Access to a private bathroom reserved for VIP guests
SEE YA THERE!!!!!