Finally, A study I can get on board with……
WINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE….makes me happy. OK OK OK I’ll get serious. There is a study according to US NEWS that shows that moderate drinking can make you live longer. Why? No one really knows but WHO ARE WE TO ARGUE!!!
The study says, “Analyzing more than 1,600 nonagenarians, the study results showed that people who drank two glasses of beer or wine a day improved their odds of living longer than those who abstained by about 18 percent.
Dr. Claudia Kawas, a neurology specialist and head of the 90+ Study at the University of California, presented her findings at the American Association for the Advancement of Science’sannual conference in Austin, Texas, on Feb. 17.
“I have no explanation for it, but I do firmly believe that modest drinking improves longevity,” Kawas said in her keynote address.”
With that said, you should come to the 10th Annual Downtown Food and Wine Fest this weekend and help your self live a longer, happier life. I mean, we are just looking out for YOU and your longevity.
Here is how you can get tickets.
HERE is all you can enjoy this weekend!
- Wine Tasters Club Ticket –$38
- Includes GA ticket into Fest and (5) 2oz samples of any wines throughout the Fest plus an additional 6th pour compliments of Johnnie Walker’s Johnnie and soda
- This item does sell out so purchase in advance
Ultimate Fest tickets – $115
- All-inclusive package of Fest elements
- There is a limited quantity of this ticket.
- One (1) General Admission Ticket for Saturday 2/24/2018
- One (1) Wine Taster’s Club Lanyard with an exclusive 6th pour from Johnnie Walker Red
- Twenty dollars ($20) in Food & Beverage Tickets
- One (1) VIP Parking Pass
- Complimentary Downtown Food & Wine Fest Gift
- Access to the VIP Tent located next to the main stage
- Includes a private wine and beer bar with premium wines for purchase
- Access to a private bathroom reserved for VIP guests
SEE YA TOMORROW!