Since St. Patrick’s Day isn’t too far away, I thought I’d talk about LUCK! Since I’m getting married in 7 months and all I do is workout, I thought this was a good topic. There is nothing more frustrating than busting your a$$ working out and eating right then seeing no results. Here are 7 ways to change your diet luck according to Shape magazine.
- Eat a rainbow – That sounds FUN! In other words, try to get every color on your plate when you eat. Trust me …it’s delicious.
- Lift weights – I’ve been doing this for 7 weeks and just starting to see results. I’m sore ALL of the time, but it works .
- Make green your favorite color – EAT MORE GREENS, besides….St. Pat’s is right up the road.
- Do an Irish Jig -You don’t have to technically do an Irish dance, just mix up your workout routine to confuse your body. I mix in boxing.
- Meal prep – I would be NO WHERE with out meal prep. I have to prepare or I will just grab whatever. Also, I LOVE to snack. Make sure you have healthy ones so if you want to watch Netflix and get the munchies, you can have something healthy that won’t ruin your flow.
- Do it – Like as in….DO IT! If you have someone to do it with. I mean, it’s science.
- Eat fat – The good fat…Avacados are my JAM! I have 1/2 of one every morning on some whole grain toast and a big fat slice of tomato and some hot sauce. It’s GREAT!
- Don’t forget to take breaks – Yes, I get the guilt too. But it’s good ( and healthy ) to take at least one break a week from your workout and diet. You can have a cheat meal if you feel it will keep you going.
Here’s to ya!
NOW LET’S GO DRINK SOME GREEN BEER!!!!!!